5.14.2006

preschool for marketing

grog want to use grogette's experience teaching toddlers in corporate life.
grog particularly interested in using on marketing people but would work on anyone.

Important phrases for use:

"Jimmy, it appears you have urinated on me again. What should we be doing instead."

"Susie, i can not understand 'Bwagganaaaaaaaa SHfooooomb' - I need you to use your words to tell me whats wrong."

"Bobbie - I can't help you right now Freddie is covered in feces."

"We don't push. Pushing hurts."

"I really like the powerpoint you put together, did you make that for your mommy?"

"My name is grog, not 'meanie' or 'stupid'."

"Johnny, can you put away your work when you are done?"

"Can we use our inside voice please?"

* G-unit

2 comments:

timothy said...

"No, you can't just copy what Billy drew, that is stealing"

Grog said...

"No Bill I don't need to see your feces"

"Jimmy, you have gotten feces all over, can you please clean it up?"