2.21.2007

ghost rider - stop sucking

no. no. no. no. horrible. no. no. no. Spawn, Punisher, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Gigli. All works of cinematic genius compared to this pile of dog puke. It seems like they skipped the whole re-make process and just lifted the dialog and storyboard straight from the graphic novel. Needless to say apart from the printed page, they loose something, like their not-suckiness. The resulting cinematography, if you can call it that, is as awkward as a newborn fawn with bun-gee chords wrapped around its legs. And the dialog is as worthless as that last metaphor. Tim would even hate this movie.

I want to find who is responsible and do donuts on their lawn with my harley, kick over their mailbox and throw a dead shark through their window.


*g

1 comment:

timothy said...

I never really got into the comic that much, (though I do have a Ghost Rider rookie card)but I was really excited about the movie.

Unfortunately, everything I've heard about it has been about how absolutely horrible it is...

...so I'll probably fall in love with it.