8.04.2007

who's house? grog house..

part 2... the crib

Ok these first pictures are from when we moved in back in march... still some snow on the ground back then. But no worries its been in the 80's and 90's for the last two months... I'll let mojo show you around...

This is my crib - my people bought it just for me. Come on inside.

This is the living room - its where my couch is...

...and the stairs to the bedroom where I sleep.

so you've seen my house and my couch... now you have to get out of here...

1 comment:

Jonathan Goodman said...

Looks like a wonderful home! We'd love to take you up on your offer to visit...will work on that!

Please let Melissa know we're sorry we did not make good on our plans to have a gathering in Fort Worth before she left. I hope you guys continue to settle in well.